Rebuilt Long Block 4-134 F Engine
These 4-134 F head motors are rebuilt here in the USA.
SHIPS TRUCK FREIGHT FOR FREE.
- Thorough cleaning and hot tanked. Head is Media Blasted, All Hardware is Media Blasted, All Sheet Metal components (timing cover, etc.) media blasted.
- Block and Head is checked for cracks (Magnafluxed and Pressure Tested)
- Hardened Seats are installed on exhaust valves
- Valves are remachined, or replaced depending on condition of original
- Valve Springs are replaced
- Camshaft is an original (remachined) or replaced with new.
- Lifters are remachined or replaced.
- Block is bored oversize only enough to clean taper (to preserve as much material as possible)
- Final honing on block is done with plateau hone to create the absolute best finish possible with an automatic cylinder hone (Sunnen).
- Deck surface of the block is checked and remachined (if necessary) - we use a wet stone grinder to produce the best finish possible.
- Head surface is checked and remachined (always), with wet stone grinder as well.
- Crankshaft is remachined.
- Block line bore is checked and remachined (if necessary).
- Connecting Rods are checked for out-of-round and remachined.
- Final assembly is done in our climate controlled clean assembly room, free of dirt and debris.
After final assembly, we pressurize the oil system with 40 lbs. and rotate the engine to ensure the engine is primed properly. Then we smoke test the engine (while slowly rotating by hand) to verify there are no gasket leaks prior to shipping.
We use top quality name brand parts for everything inside our engines, here's what we use:
Gaskets - Fel Pro
Oil Pump - Melling
Camshaft - NOS or Melling
Valve Springs - SB International (SBi)
Valves - SB International
Pistons - Sealed Power (Federal Mogul)
Rings - Hastings, Moly
Rod Bearings - Clevite 77
Main Bearings - Clevite 77
Cam Bearing - Durabond
Timing Components - PBM/Erson
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to let me know!
4-134 F engine
50-53 Station Wagon
All the engines come with a industy best 3 year unlimited mileage warrenty. Should there be any warrenty claims, we provide a number on the warrenty card shipped with the engine. This covers workmanship and parts, but does not cover things such as overheating due to a bad radiator or things like that.
A core is required which we need to pick up within 10 days of receipt of engine. It needs to be on a pallate for pickup strapped down. We will pay for the pickup of your old core.
- Q & A