Fuel Tank Pick Up Unit
Fits 52-66 M38A1

More Views

Fuel Tank Pick Up Unit
Fits 52-66 M38A1
New Fuel Tank Pick Up Unit

Comes complete fuel tank pick-up unit. Mounts in the large hole on top of your military tank for the fuel pick-up. Made in the USA. Comes complete with new filter.

52-66 M38A1
Item # Price

Availability: In stock

Add to Wishlist

Product Videos

Questions & Answers

Sort By: 


Questions: Will this fuel tank pickup work on a M170? If not can you suggest one that might? Thanks.
Question By: Bill Lane on Oct 29 2018 7:57 PM
Sorry, Im not 100% sure on that. Please email your year and some images of your vehicle and we can help out.
Answer By: Willys Jeep Parts Tech on Oct 30 2018 5:53 AM
Questions: does gasket come with fuel pickup unit.
Question By: STEVE MCMILLAN on May 31 2017 3:36 PM
7351315 - this is the part number for it. Its separate.
Answer By: Willys Jeep Parts Tech on May 31 2017 10:23 AM
Questions: There are two connections on this unit. I'm sure that one is the fuel pickup and it will connect to the fuel line. Is the other one a vent line? If so, do you sell a vent to connect to it?
Question By: Mark on Jan 24 2015 12:00 AM
The vent you would have to make locally.
Answer By: Willys Tech on Jan 26 2015 12:00 AM
The second connection runs all the way back to the air cleaner on the M38A1. The forward connection of the two. It is a vent line and works in conjunction with the fording system.
Answer By: Paul Dormont on Feb 13 2017 4:13 AM
Questions: Does it come with the 12 mounting screws to mount to the top of the fuel tank?
Question By: Matthew Robinson on Sep 26 2014 12:00 AM
The screws are a local Home Depot item.
Answer By: Willys Tech on Sep 29 2014 12:00 AM
Questions: Is this a special filter, or can I replace this with one from the part store?
Question By: Ted on Jan 25 2013 12:00 AM
You may be able to match it up but we have to special order them. They are made for us.
Answer By: Willys Tech on Jan 25 2013 12:00 AM
Questions: comes with gaskets?
Question By: Anonymous on Dec 18 2010 12:00 AM
No, you have to make that out of paper gasket material or just use gasket sealer.
Answer By: Willys Tech on Dec 19 2010 12:00 AM