Oil Pressure Switch Sending Unit (engine unit)
Fits 55-71 Jeep & Willys with dash light indicator

More Views

Oil Pressure Switch Sending Unit (engine unit)
Fits 55-71 Jeep & Willys with dash light indicator
New Replacement Oil Pressure Switch (engine unit)

For all gauges with dash light oil pressure indicator

55-64 CJ-3B
55-71 CJ-5
56-64 Truck
56-64 Station Wagon
Item # Price

Availability: In stock

Add to Wishlist

Product Videos

Questions & Answers

Sort By: 


Questions: Curious how the wire attaches to this sending unit? Thanks!
Question By: Chip Addis on Jan 27 2022 1:08 PM
Its a push on connection
Answer By: Willys Jeep Parts Tech on Jan 27 2022 5:44 AM
Questions: I installed this switch on a 1957 CJ5 to a low oil pressure light on a new instrument cluster unit (speed, gas/temp gauge, high beam, oil pres. and low voltage lights). Is the low pressure oil light supposed to light-up when the ignition is turned on (with out the engine running and there is no oil pressure)?
Question By: John Krukar on Aug 28 2021 7:55 PM
When the engine is first turning over and pressure builds it is common for it to flicker a bit.
Answer By: Willys Jeep Parts Tech on Aug 30 2021 5:27 AM
Questions: Do you carry the line that connects the oil pressure sending unit to the block
Question By: Jeffrey Chafe on Aug 4 2021 3:57 PM
That is just electrical line. Your local napa will have.
Answer By: Willys Jeep Parts Tech on Aug 4 2021 9:24 AM
Questions: Would there be a spot on my f134 engine where I could install an oil pressure gauge? I thought maybe I could t-off where the oil pressure switch is and install the oil line there going up to the after market pressure gauge and reinstall the original pressure switch for the indicator light. Can I do that and would the new gauge get enough pressure to work properly?
Question By: sandy on Mar 24 2021 5:04 PM
You should have a lower galley port on the drivers side.
Answer By: Willys Jeep Parts Tech on Mar 24 2021 11:16 AM
Questions: In the F-134 block there are two threaded holes lower right of the oil pump. What goes in those holes? Oil sending unit?
Question By: James Himmes on Sep 25 2020 9:16 PM
Those are your lower galley holes. Typically those get plugged. The very front hole by fuel pump is for your inlet hose for oil canister and very rear hole is for your oil pressure sending unit.
Answer By: Willys Jeep Parts Tech on Sep 28 2020 5:46 AM
Questions: 1965 CJ5 F134: Will this work for an actual oil pressure gauge or just the oil pressure light on the early speedometer?
Question By: Jason Miller on Mar 14 2019 8:45 PM
No, this is for an indicator light only such is used on CJ-3B and CJ-5 part number 914845. Email your vehicle information and we can help out. Thanks!
Answer By: Willys Jeep Parts Tech on Mar 14 2019 1:47 PM
Questions: Would this fit on a 1953 Kaiser Henry J Corsair (4-cylinder Willys L-134 engine)?
Question By: Walt Osborne on May 9 2018 2:51 PM
Sorry, im not sure if this would screw in or work with your gauge.
Answer By: Willys Jeep Parts Tech on May 9 2018 12:08 PM
Questions: Where does this go? Does it screw into the block?
Question By: Kelly Davis on Mar 18 2017 8:25 PM
Yes, that is correct. Typically in the lower galley.
Answer By: Willys Jeep Parts Tech on Mar 20 2017 6:04 AM
For a 1962 Truck, the oil switch goes on the lower cylinder block on the passenger side.
Answer By: Rick Campbell on Jan 15 2019 1:21 AM
Questions: Does this sender (938092) work with the Buick V6?
Question By: Ed on Apr 16 2013 12:00 AM
Yes we have had people install them in these applications with an adapter fitting.
Answer By: Willys Tech on Apr 17 2013 12:00 AM
Questions: What kind of connector do I need to attatch the wire to the sender? The wire is missing on my Jeep, so I'm replacing it from sender to guage. Thanks.
Question By: John on Aug 25 2012 12:00 AM
It just takes a hook connection. Your local NAPA will have wiring fitings for you.
Answer By: Willys Tech on Aug 27 2012 12:00 AM
Questions: does this have the sender cable?
Question By: Anonymous on Mar 11 2012 12:00 AM
This style is for a wire hook up like original.
Answer By: Willys Tech on Mar 12 2012 12:00 AM