Toll Free: 1-888-648-4923
114 Bolton Court
Aiken SC 29803
Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM-5PM Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Shipping and handling charges via UPS Ground or Fedex within the continental United States (some areas of Alaska excluded) are:
|Order Amount||Shipping Rate|
|$0 - $20||$7.99|
|$20.01 - $30||$9.44|
|$30.01 - $50||$10.99|
|$50.01 - $80||$12.99|
|$80.01 - $98||$14.99|
|$98.01 and up||FREE|
Additional Oversized Handling Fees:
|Part / Item||Shipping Rate|
|Jeep Floor Pans||$125.00|
|Truck / Station Wagon Quarter Panels||$60.00|
|Truck / Station Wagon Floor Pans||$35.00|
***Heavy or oversized items/multiple packages may require extra shipping.
***Shipping and handling charges for outside the United States are available upon request.
Please Note: All parts are either NOS (New Old Stock) or new replacement unless otherwise specified. Kaiser-Willys Auto Supply LLC is not responsible for typographical errors. Manufacturers part numbers are used for reference purposes only. "Jeep" is a registered trademark of the Daimler-Chrysler Corporation, and Kaiser-Willys Auto Supply LLC is not affiliated.
Returns / Company Policies:
Easy Return Policy
- Any unused parts (except Electrical and Special Order items) may be returned at no restocking fee. There are NO return time limits and a full refund will be given as long as the returned part is in new, unused condition. All returns must be shipped prepaid and accompanied by an RMA (return materials authorization) number and copy of the purchase receipt. COD returns will not be accepted. To return an item please call us at Toll Free: 1-888-648-4923 to receive your RMA (return materials authorization) number for the outside of the box. Any return without this number clearly written on the packaging will be refused.
- Freight Policy
- Prior to signing for an item, you (the buyer) MUST first inspect the contents of the freight. Once you have signed for a package, we can no longer file a claim for the item as damaged. If upon inspection, you find the item to be damaged, you must refuse the package. If you have refused shipment of a damaged item, call us immediately at Toll Free: 1-888-648-4923 and we will take care of your claim and ship a replacement part at no cost to you. Once signed for, you accept that you received the item in good condition and no damage was present.
- Security Concerns
- We realize that many people are concerned about the security of information communicated in an online environment. We have worked hard to make sure that the information you have access to cannot be accessed by anyone else. Nothing has been more important in the development of this web site than the security of the site and access to the data available on this site. Below is a list of the extensive security measures that have been taken to safeguard access to this web site.
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
- This is the standard encryption method for securing data accessed through the Internet. If you have purchased airline tickets, ordered flowers or purchased anything else via the Internet, you are already familiar with SSL technology.
- Data Encryption
- All data that is transfered from our system to this server is highly encrypted. In fact, the data remains encrypted while being stored on this server. The data is only decrypted when it reaches your screen.
- Case Sensitive Passwords
- All passwords support a combination of upper and lower case characters. This feature increases the possible number of characters that are possible for any one password.
- Locks and Limits
- Our system has built in safeguards to detect brute-force attacks on our system. This means that if a user sitting at a computer exceeds our maximum number of attempts for access to the system, that user will be denied access to this system.