New Hi-Torque Starter Motor in 12 volt, Made in USA
Fits 53-58 CJ-3B

More Views

New Hi-Torque Starter Motor in 12 volt, Made in USA
Fits 53-58 CJ-3B

New Hi-Torque Starter Motor in 12volt

Mini High Torque Starter To Replace  Early
Autolite Starter.

This is a Denso Gear Reduction Conversion Starter
made from the Powerful 1.2 KW Nippondenso
Gear Reduction Starter Motors.

Looking for a Trouble Free Starter to Crank
That Willys Engine? Try This 12 Volt
Starter Made in the USA. You Will Not Be

For Autolite MZ-4162

Center Hole (register): 3-1/8"
Hole to Hole (mounting hole):  4.55"
124 Tooth Ring Gear

4-134 engine

53-58 CJ-3B

Please confirm your starter motor number before ordering. Call if you need help. For use with key or push button switch.

Helpful Guides and Illustrations:
Wiring and Installation Guide

Item # Price

Availability: In stock

Add to Wishlist

Product Videos

Questions & Answers

Sort By: 


Questions: Will this be a replacement for my PS311 starter?
Question By: David Robinson on Feb 9 2022 8:11 PM
PS311 is a MCH6203/6207/6215 starter. You would want 925520-12v.
Answer By: Willys Jeep Parts Tech on Feb 9 2022 12:28 PM
Questions: will the mz-4137 or the mz 4162 starter work with a 129 tooth flywheel on a 4-134 f engine, im trying to piece my 52 pickup back to health she was missing alot of parts
Question By: gary rathjen on Oct 4 2017 10:27 PM
The MZ 4137 typically used a 124 tooth ring gear and the MZ 4162 typically used the 129 tooth ring gear.
Answer By: Willys Jeep Parts Tech on Oct 5 2017 5:48 AM
Questions: I have an Autolite MZ-4163 from an F-134 (unknown year). What is the difference between the 4162 and the 4163, will this work as a replacement?
Question By: Anonymous on May 13 2012 12:00 AM
They are different starters. Yes this will work as a replacement for it.
Answer By: Willys Tech on May 14 2012 12:00 AM
Questions: I also have a 1954 cj-3b with a starter number of MCH 6101. It is eched in the side of the case. This is a key switch design, Will this starter work in my jeep or do you have a better suggestion.
Question By: Robert on Feb 5 2011 12:00 AM
They never used a 6101. Please call me toll free. I can help out on this.
Answer By: Willys Tech on Feb 7 2011 12:00 AM